1) GENERAL Your contract is with TSH Hotels and Apartments Sdn Bhd who operates as management to RIVERTEL. The general terms and conditions herein (collectively, as may be varied, amended and/or supplemented from time to time, these “Terms and Conditions”) and upon successful payment with the receipt issued by RIVERTEL confirming your booking (“Booking Confirmation”) shall constitute a legally binding contract between you and RIVERTEL and shall be further supplemented by the internal rules and regulations that apply specifically to RIVERTEL. In these Terms and Conditions, the words “we” or “us” means RIVERTEL and its employees, officers, agents, suppliers and vendors, and use of the words “you” or “guest(s)/Guest(s)” means any and all persons for whom a room is booked.
2) Bookings must be made in advance via https://uap.com.my (“RIVERTEL Website”). Full payment must be made at the time of booking. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process on our RIVERTEL’s quotation. The booking will be confirmed when the payment has been successfully processed and upon receipt of a Booking Confirmation from RIVERTEL. Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. RIVERTEL will only send confirmation via email for bookings/purchases that has been verified as genuine purchases. You will only receive the Booking Confirmation via email from RIVERTEL once your payment has been accepted/processed by the bank. RIVERTEL will need at least forty-eight (48) hours to confirm the status of the payment. Subsequently, the Booking Confirmation will be delivered to your email address as registered. No refund/cancellation is allowed for any payment made irrespective of receiving a Booking Confirmation unless the booking is unavailable due to an error on the part of RIVERTEL. Please DO NOT make any payment after the stipulated due date in the quotation unless directly requested in writing by RIVERTEL‘s staff, as there will be NO REFUND. Once your payment has been successfully completed, a Booking Confirmation and receipt will be issued in respect of each room booked and sent to the email address provided. You MUST produce your Booking Confirmation(s) upon check-in at RIVERTEL, together with your original valid photo identification document (national registration identity card, passport, driver’s license or other identification card or document as RIVERTEL may require). If you do not receive your Booking Confirmation(s) within twenty-four (24) hours from the time of payment, please contact us via email@example.com. The ‘Guest’ named in the Booking Confirmation must be the person staying at RIVERTEL otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the booking. Change of Guest name on your booking is allowed if made RIVERTEL (3) full days or more before check-in date. At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of your booking details (guest details, stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s)). RIVERTEL will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details. Bookings are accepted subject to room availability.
3) RATES The Rates shown on the RIVERTEL Website are charged on a per person/unit per night basis. The Rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
4) CASH SECURITY DEPOSIT A cash security deposit of is required upon check-in for incidentals, in addition to full payment of RIVERTEL room. Cash security deposits will be refunded upon check-out at the Reception Desk, provided that there are no damages to RIVERTEL rooms and no outstanding balance for incidental charges.
5) CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT Check-in time: 1500 hours Booked rooms will be held for check-in until 0900 hours the following day of the scheduled check-in date, after which the booking will be deemed cancelled upon NO-SHOW and RIVERTEL shall be entitled to release the booked room(s) for the remaining stay dates to other guests. No refunds will be provided for the cancelled booking. Rooms that have been blocked for unpaid guests will be held for check-in until 1800 hours on the day of the scheduled check-in date, after which the booking will be deemed cancelled upon NO-SHOW and RIVERTEL shall be entitled to release the unpaid room(s) to other guests. Check-out time: 1200 hours Late Check-outs are subject to room availability and occupancy from 1200 hours to 1800 hours on the day of departure will be charged at 50% of contract rates and a full-day room charge after 1800 hours. RIVERTEL shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your belongings. Late Arrivals If you think you’ll arrive at RIVERTEL after 2200 hours on the day of your arrival, please notify RIVERTEL so that we can make arrangements for you to check-in. RIVERTEL is not responsible for check-in after 2200 hours if no prior arrangement is made.
6) CANCELLATIONS No refunds for any cancellation, modification or no-show. In the event of NO SHOW, a full length of the total rooms reserved shall be charged to the Guest. Once a date has been confirmed and payment made it is NOT possible to alter this date.
7) RESTRICTIONS You may not bring the following into RIVERTEL: • pets • personal portable BBQ pits, any electrical appliances and/or equipment for heating and/or cooking purposes; • catering of food; • firearms, any item that could be used as a weapon, firework; and • hard liquor; illicit substances or drugs. Any person found in possession of hard liquor, suspected illicit substances or drugs within or around the vicinity of the Resort will be removed or refused entry and referred to the police. RIVERTEL reserves the right to remove and/or confiscate any of the above items found at RIVERTEL immediately without notice to you and to charge you for any costs incurred for taking such action or for any loss or damage caused to RIVERTEL, premises or property or to any RIVERTEL guests or third party as a result of your failure to comply with this policy. RIVERTEL reserves the right to ask you to leave RIVERTEL and remove your belongings from the room immediately if we shall, in our sole opinion, deem that you have used RIVERTEL room in an irresponsible manner or in a manner that will compromise the safety of, or cause damage and/or harm to RIVERTEL room, RIVERTEL premises, the other RIVERTEL guests, our staff or any other persons or the reputation of RIVERTEL, without any compensation and/or any reimbursement to you. No excessive noise is permitted after 2300 hours. RIVERTEL reserves the right to evict all rowdy and misbehaving guests with no refund. We are committed to a NO-SMOKING policy at RIVERTEL for the enjoyment of our guests and the health safety of our associates. With this in mind, please be aware that smoking indoors is STRICTLY prohibited except in any designated smoking area(s) located throughout RIVERTEL. Failure to comply with this policy entitles us to terminate your booking and stay at RIVERTEL at our sole discretion and you must leave RIVERTEL immediately without compensation or reimbursement.
8) DAMAGE You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to RIVERTEL premises or property caused by you or any persons in your party (whether or not staying at RIVERTEL) during your stay. RIVERTEL reserves the right to retain your cash security deposit, credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said cash and/or card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by RIVERTEL as a result of the aforesaid. Regardless, RIVERTEL further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice.
9) RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCOMMODATION Any reservation obtained under false preteens whereby the booking has been altered by anyone other than RIVERTEL’s authorised agent or has been tampered with or the Booking Confirmation has been defaced (in which case RIVERTEL reserves the right to retain such booking documentation) will be subject to forfeiture of security deposit and the party will not be permitted to check-in or be asked to vacate without refund.
10) RIVERTEL EVENTS Please take note that at certain times during the year RIVERTEL may host functions and events which may be considered a disturbance or an intrusion during a Guest’s stay. Please contact RIVERTEL should you require further information.
11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY RIVERTEL is not liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of the Property (Force Majeure). Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, fire and explosions. RIVERTEL accepts no liability for any losses injury, illness, accident, expense, delay or other irregularity resulting from activities the participant undertakes willingly.
12) CHANGES TO THE THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS RIVERTEL reserves the right to cancel, amend or vary the arrangements and content featured on the RIVERTEL Website and/or change, amend, vary or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.